The LCC Children’s Ministry is committed to discipling the children through relationship. As we embrace the vision and strategy given to our church, we want to take part of the significant role in teaching the children to love God and love others in fulfilling the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. It is our desire that all families be connected to the body of Christ, and that the Gospel will be taught in every household. We want our children to be disciples of Jesus Christ and for them to pursue discipling others in the future.
“Tell it to your children,
and let your children tell it to their children,
and their children to the next generation.”
Joel 1:3 NIV
“And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
Deuteronomy 6:6-7 (NKJV)
The fulfillment of the Great Commandment by teaching the children to love God and others, and the fulfillment of the Great Commission through the multiplication of disciples (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Bible-based and Gospel-centered curriculum for kids.
- Programs and events for child evangelism.
- A Gospel Team in LCC Children’s Ministry.
- Partnering with parents, supporting them as each child’s primary spiritual teacher.
- Involve parents as teachers and volunteers in the Children’s Ministry.
- Train teachers and parents who are called and committed to teach, love, and minister to children.
- Provide trainings for the children to discover their calling.
- Train parents and students to use the “Gospel Tools.”
- It is our desire that our children be prepared and equipped to be sent forth to glorify God and expand His kingdom.